Set of words best apologize

A very sunny morning ...
Yes this time I will publish an article related words to apologize , and that certainly , apology accepted and you certainly will not be rejected,
  
Imagine like unto us if we do not feel guilty for what should be said and what is done to apologize and I make our apology accepted , it must be difficult to forgive mistakes especially our failures can be fatal ,
 
One of the ways is to use the right words because words are important if we want to apologize , and the following is a collection of 7 best apologetic words , just look below ..!



>>
I'm sorry , , ...
If during this time so I gabisa good lover for you
maybe you 'll feel better
if I'm not with you anymore
maybe you 'll feel more at ease
if I do not disturb your life again
but as long as you know ! !
until I write these words
even up to many times in reading matter

   
This sense remains there for you i ♥ u

>>
forgive me because I have
force you to stay with me ,
now I know love do not have to have
go with him even though my heart tormented : ' )
>>
first you cry
You always hurt
once you're sick
now it struck me as all that
for myself ,
I can not do anything when she realized it was
just said sorry stored in benaku ,
without being able to express my , ,
>>
if the cloud -white hearts
so forgive me
because it has tarnished your heart
>>
tomorrow is the hope
now is the experience
yesterday is memories
Could I change the mistake in this day and past
to be able to run better in the future

>>
longing in my heart flower
will not wilt until the end of time
though I would have to wait
just to see you smile

  
forgive me my dear

      
i love you
>>
now I'm out of your life
not because I hate you
but I want to see you happier
because I have failed you happy
, , . forgive me . , , ,...



May be useful for you all ..
Thank you


Posted By : http://sumuanyaada.blogspot.com/

0 Comment "Set of words best apologize"

Post a Comment